Zoltan’s diary: Tuesday 26/02/2013

The primate add-on practical was very interesting. Learned a lot about monkeys. I spent most of today rewriting my matlab code so it will comply to the new specification. It works. The measurement artefact I have been having is gone. I now have other problems, but I can handle them. 36 Hz on full brightness is not nice, and I don’t think it can be ignored as not flickering.

I did a set of measurements on myself, collecting 160 datapoints was about 45 minutes. I would say, it will be about 60-80 minutes for someone who is not confident handling the rig. Not bad.

However, I had a blunder saving data and had to do it again.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *