Telephone: +44 191 208 7559
Prof Jenny Read,
Henry Wellcome Building,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
First you need to get to the Newcastle University Medical School, which is shown in the following map. This is an interactive map, e.g. you can zoom or pan around, using the +, – and arrow buttons on the left. Scroll down the page for further directions.
View my lab’s location in a larger map
Locations marked with symbols
- purple pillars = Medical School Main Entrance and Reception.
- orange “i” = Institute of Neuroscience Reception.
- yellow house = Jenny’s office.
- yellow car = underground car park; you need a visitor reservation to use
- blue “P” = Claremont Road car park, nearest public parking.
You may also want to look at the campus maps provided by the University.
Once you’re at the Medical School, it should look something like this. The Medical School main entrance is indicated by the red arrow on the picture to the right.
The Medical School Reception is right in front of you as you enter; you can ask them to ring me (ex 87559).
To get to the Henry Wellcome Building reception, go through the main entrance indicated by the red arrow, turn left through the double doors, and the Henry Wellcome Building entrance will be on your left shortly. Reception can then ring me for you and/or direct you from there.